4wd lubricant

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by malmather malmather 1 year, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 893 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I don’t know if this hint has been here before , but this 4wd lubricant is good for water proofing your leather shoes and giving them a shine, just spray on and give a good rub with cloth. I tried it the other day on my red boots, didn’t have any cleaner for them and was really happy with the way they came up.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

hi betty, thank you for your hint on the use of 4WD on leather shoes for water proofing – this product has sooooooo many uses doesn’t it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Amazing products … this site has 2000 uses for WD40 ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.wd40.com.au/wd-40/2000-uses

davidp
    Participant

Try spray on cooking oil.
    Same effects, but cheaper.
    davidp

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

hello davidp – I don’t recall seeing any posts from you before so welcome and enjoy the over 55’s website

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

I was visiting a relative recently and a door was squeaking even to the annoyance of her dog!!
    On a trip to Bunnings a can of WD40 was purchased- it was applied to this offending door and hey! presto no more noise and everyone was ๐Ÿ™‚

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Baby oil has many uses too,ย  A used car has its dashboard and seats and any other vinyl in it wiped with baby oil before its put up for sale again by a dealer, ย it is also useful if you have a squeaky baby

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Red boots? ย do they match your riding hood?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15