Allergy's Be Careful

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by didi - VIC didi – VIC 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 383 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

A friend suffers with a walnut allergy has done all her life its the only allergy she has. Carries her pen and tablets at all times.

Dining out last week she asked the waitress if there were any walnuts in the dish she was having, the waitress went and checked with the chef, the answer no definitely not , so guess what, very soon her face swells up like a balloon and they went to local hospital in case her throat seized up luckily it didn’t. She is still debating whether to take it further re the restaurant and the chef’s denial on walnuts.  I saw her three days later and her face was still swollen up. We said yes definitely see the owner .

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

bettyh it would be most advisable for your friend to show the chef the reaction she received as to the item of her meal that “no definitely not” when asked if walnuts were in the choice of food.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Re our friend and her allergy attack I was really surprised on asking her if she had spoken  to the owner of restaurant  re the chef’s denial of walnuts in a meal, no she said,  she had decided not to pursue it any further.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

bettyh I would say more to my friend as it could be fatal one day and then everyone will say ?????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15