At Last a Movie Date

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic 3 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 115 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Actually a son invited husband and self to movies yesterday. We are fans of Sci Fi and as’ Blade Runner’ started Friday it was a must. We saw the original Blade Runner so was really looking forward to seeing the  sequel.

Well for a start it was incredibly loud, so loud we and many others had fingers in ears for much of the time. Don’t know if it was just our theater or the same  at other theaters , that caused the sound of people speaking  hard to understand. The film has had rave reviews with four stars, but we found it interesting but a bit disappointing. A big deal has been made of Harrison Ford starring in it, but he didn’t appear till about the last quarter of film,[ boy has he aged]  the film was very long  163 mins.

.There were some stunning special effects,  many scenes however just didn’t seem to make sense. I welcome opinions from others if you  have seen it.

Salina
    Participant

Haven’t been to a movie in years, so can’t help. 🙂

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I forgot to mention that there is alot of swearing using the F—word something I dont like at all.In fact we saw about four preview films before the main feature and that word was used   almost nonstop inbetween the violence. What is it with film makers these days that so many  films have swearing and nonstop violence, as my husband said no wonder the USA has gun problems.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15