Book Club

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 85 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Yesterday I was taken to the movies by my daughter the ” Book Club” was her choice as it was for a birthday treat. It has had some good reviews she said,so I looked it up and some were not so good.

But I thought it just terrific.

With Jane Fonda, Diane Keaton,Candice Bergen and Mary Steenburgen,  the four ladies have a book club, their latest book to read and discuss between the four of them was  “Fifty Shades of Grey” It certainly raised their eyebrows  and made them wonder why their book club would read such a tacky book, although they are all well aware of life having had their own marriages and some affairs.

Watching and listening to these seasoned performers was just wonderful and the many quips and little comments referring to men and sex brought many a laugh from the female audience

The four ladies do all end up with romance in their lives but with the usual thoughts of should I at my age.

As I said I thoroughly enjoyed this movie I am glad that older actors still play a  part in Hollywood movies

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15