Car Drivers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 161 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Why are so many car drivers so impatient these days  ? if you don’t move the second lights change , you hear the horns blowing ,get moving you are  sure they are mouthing at you. Honestly  you don’t have time to take your foot off the brake before  you hear the horn blow,  then soon as they can overtake, they are away speeding down the road.

One can’t help laughing when that car driver gets caught behind someone else and then they have to stop at the  next set of lights before  they can turn , and you  can sail past.

Salina
    Participant

One can’t help laughing when that car driver gets caught behind someone else and then they have to stop at the  next set of lights before  they can turn , and you  can sail past.””

Gives me great pleasure.  🙂

Timetrvlr
    Timetrvlr
    Participant

I enjoy that too! So many drive pickups here, not that they need them but it seems their male egos are all wrapped up in how big their truck is. Many are very aggressive drivers trying to intimidate everyone around them and lead the pack. Does my soul good to coast pass them at the next light!

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

It seems to me that Victorian drivers are the most prolific horn sounders,  any delay,  anything they don’t like even if they are in the wrong

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Must admit I haven’t heard anyone bip the horn on the roads here on the Gold Coast Queensland for years. Can’t remember the last time.

On the down side … drivers on the M1 GC/Brisbane here are notoriously impatient and extremely reckless, whereas off the highway, they’re pretty good.

Strange.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15