Chaos in WA

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by RachelRachel. This post has been viewed 363 times
Viewing 4 posts - 10 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BeatriceBeatrice
    Participant

Announced Saturday Evening….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52012432

RachelRachel
    Participant

I applied for priority delivery from Woolworths. I can once more order my shopping online and it’s delivered to my doorstep. No contact with the driver and no signing for shopping now. The driver takes a photo of the shopping on the doorstep. I am in WA close to the wheatbelt region.

hibiscusrosehibiscusrose
    Participant

I received my order from Coles today, thank goodness. Exactly the same as you, Rachel, photo of one of my items to show they were delivered.\

Had quite a few substitutes for items out of stock. The only thing they couldn’t substitute was the pack of toilet rolls!!

RachelRachel
    Participant

Hibiscusrose,each time I try and order toilet rolls there’s none available or gone by the time my order is packed. If the toilet paper manufacturers are working around the clock as we are led to believe then where are all those toilet rolls going as there’s a limit on how many can be purchased.
    However I am very grateful to be able to order online and get grocery deliveries. A few days ago Coles in WA said that they are still working on starting deliveries again.
    Stay safe and well everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 10 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15