Christmas day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by didi - VIC didi – VIC 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 92 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pome
    Participant

We hope and pray that all greypathers had a good christmas and have a fantastic new year

williamthebold
    Participant

Thank you. And you are included in your own wish don’t forget.
    You are a greypath-er.
    Should we make a new year’s resolution too?
    Maybe recover from xmas first?
    In any case, thank you for your kind thought.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

We had a lovely happy xmas all with family 15 of us, but I am looking forward to the festive season being over, its very noisy everywhere , especially in the shops, our favorite coffee shop always packed,  and too many cars on the road.

Thank goodness- at present- we will be home for New Years Eve so will drink our Champers and cheer in the New Year just us two,  family away!!

But to all celebrating, hope you have a happy and safe time.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Thanks Pome. Had a wonderful Christmas Day with my son’s family. Lots of fun and playing with the grandkids and their new toys.

So vibrant around the Gold Coast. Loads of people and lots of things happening. Love this time of year … so alive, many out and about, people being friendly … and can always retreat home if it gets too much.

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

I hope  all our greypathers had a safe and happy  Christmas and look forward to a kind and helpful New Year

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

pome thankyou for your post – I hope that your Christmas/New Year was a good one and that 2018 will provide you with some great days 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15