Christopher Robin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rainee Rainee 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 55 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Filling in time whilst my car was serviced I decided to see this film which seemed the best of those on offer. I could not help analysing who the producers had in mind as an audience.
    I though it unsuitable for very young children both because of the rather adult theme running through it and also because few of them would be familiar with the A A Milne characters. These days there are multitudes of characters and tales in junior fiction to chose from whereas we had only a few when we were young.
    I could not see older children being that interested either as they have so much constant exposure to entertainment of all kinds.
    To be honest I feel that those who would enjoy this film the most are people like us! We are the ones who can identify with the characters we knew so well when we were very young.

Rainee
    Rainee
    Participant

I was wondering about that movie ? what about Peter Rabbit how do you think that one will go with kids ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15