Climate Change

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 2 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 146 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettym
    bettym
    Participant

Appalling weather is  occurring in many parts of this world at present,Is it all caused by climate  change?? Seems many divided opinions those that say it has all happened before-and those that say never have we seen before the floods /landslides  and rain like is occurring at present. I feel for all the thousands of people   that have lost their  homes and the number that have been killed is just hard to take in.

As well as the weather the papers are full of crime/corruption/ shootings, no lovely good news at all,  One wonders just what is happening in this world  we inhabit.

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

The big difference these days is simply that we are now aware of what is happening everywhere. I don’t think the human race will ever manage to rid itself of disgusting people. Climate continually changes and maybe in a few thousand years the earth will be back in another ice age. We cannot change nature.

Salina
    Participant

The worlds’ population is ever growing.

The more people, the more crime I suppose.

Climate change…so sick of hearing about it, and horrified at the money that is spent in it’s name, while people starve and die from illnesses easily cured if they lived in a different place.   I watch people I know, trying to exist on the pension…. turning grey with anxiety, and spending less and less on food as their electricity bills go up in the name of so called green energy.   Madness!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15