Commentary on the Royals.

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Senate Commentary on the Royals.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rachel Rachel 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 193 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Salina
    Participant

I’ll watch the wedding more than likely.   But I find it difficult to enjoy some of the commentary because of the hypocrisy of 99% of the commentators who are avowed Republicans….and the way they gush over every detail.   It’s quite dishonest, and has been going on since Diana came on the scene.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

We watched the wedding.One can overlook some of the gushing but it was a relief to watch TV   for hours  and not hear anything about Trump, or crime, or corruption, no one shot, stabbed, no car accidents. Hearing about this world is so depressing these days, so just to watch the cheering crowds,guests arriving, and Harry and Megan’s wedding ceremony was a relaxing time. Blow the stupid football.

Rachel
    Rachel
    Participant

I for one thoroughly enjoyed the wedding. I enjoyed it more when our tv stations allowed ITV to take over. Our commentators didn’t do their homework as they had no idea about a lot of things Royal.
    The ceremony was a refreshing change and I hope Harry has found his life long partner.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15