Floating Floor damage. (scratch)

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Top Tips Floating Floor damage. (scratch)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 1 month, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 236 times

Viewing 4 posts - 10 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Salina
    Participant

Update
    The scratch was a very light one. I found a very old bottle of Marveer and have been applying it regularly. It doesn’t get rid of the scratch, but camouflages the mark somewhat, so is barely noticeable.
    Marveer was a great product which is not made anymore.
    Just as a sidebar note….when I was talking to one of the hardware shop men, it turned out he worked for many years at the Marveer factory, and was delighted when I told him I have this old bottle.
    Yes Energetic Essence I was very unhappy when re-sanding was mentioned.
    Thanks for your interest.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

Salina thanks for the update on your floor scratch – good to now you solved the problem with MARVEER – I too have bottle of it although I don’t have any use for it these days – not sure why!!!

AHA I’ve just thought of where I could use it – the wooden step at the front door – it always looks like it needs a sprucing up so that could get the MARVEER out of the garage and onto the step 🙂

I’ll be interested to see how much difference it makes to the look of the step.

Salina
    Participant

Didi, I’m not sure if the Marveer would be suitable for an outdoor step. I had some wooden steps (3) built at my back door, and the guys have recommended having them stained with proper outdoor stuff which will protect them from the rain. I suppose Marveer wouldn’t do any harm. Let us know.

Salina
    Participant

To Energetic Essence
    Thanks for your earlier advice.
    I now have the problem of trolley wheel marks on the floating floor, from the man delivering my new frig.
    Any ideas please”

Viewing 4 posts - 10 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15