George and her girlfriends would be screaming

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Senate George and her girlfriends would be screaming

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 8 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 277 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

On ABC this morning was an item about a taxi company set by a woman calling herself george,  Only women and children are allowed as passengers,  it’s so that women can feel safe in taxis,  I want to point out that even though attacks on women and slurs about women have increased a lot in recent years,  Now a lot of drivers are from moslem countries,  and we all know how they treat women.   If however someone set up a men only taxi business george and her girlfriends would be screaming “sexist,  racist,  mysoginist”  and demanding that company be closed down,  The sad thing is that it probably would be closed down

Salina
    Participant

You’re probably right to say the reverse would be attacked by certain sections of the community and possibly closed down, accused of being discriminatory.   That’s the world we’re in now.

I would probably use the service.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

I’d probably use it too Salina.

But agree Mal, if the scenario was reversed, there would be a hue and cry and hell to pay for the operator.

Just not fair IMO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15