Happy Easter Day

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  . This post has been viewed 1914 timesborgee1 4 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 1914 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

May you all have a healthy Happy Easter Day today.

Anonymous

And may you Tulip have a great day with as many Easter eggs enjoy your Easter Sunday

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

Same to you Tulip,  and all others here , go easy on the chockie eggs and Bunnies and numbats  after any obligations to Easter you may have

.borgee1
    Participant

Happy Easter,
    This morning I woke up at 8-30 am, Easter Sunday, church at 9-30, big panic, rush on, breakfast at the gallop, wash and brush up in a few minutes, dressed and out of the door, get to church, place is locked, no cars outside, again panic, is it a joint service with another parish, if so I don’t know where or when, go home, get in the house, look at this computer, computer clock is different to my watch, the penny drops, daylight saving, I was only an hour too early

Anonymous

Happy Easter everyone.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

A beautiful little new Easter Bunny in my family-in-law. His mum was diagnosed with a brain tumour a few weeks ago, baby delivered very prematurely by cesar so mum could have necessary brain surgery. Both stable and everyone hopeful.

A wonderful Easter for them.

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

I will keep the both in my communications with the Man upstairs Jen.God bless them both

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

Jen, what a precious gift this child is to many folk – I will remember his Mum in my prayers and trust that whatever the future holds for them it can be a positive one 🙂

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

hi Sheryl, you did a great job telling your story of this morning’s activity!!! – did you get to re-do it an hour later? If so, I trust that the service was a good one 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15