Harassment in the Airlines

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic 1 week, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 70 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I am astonished by an article in todays paper re complaints of sexual harassment in  our planes Now I was involved with an airline for three years and in that time no issues at all re cabin staff etc.  I left in 1960 so have men  really changed so much in that time ? I don’t think so. The cockpit crew do not come out during a flt, and cabin crew are usually very busy,and as for male passengers exposing themselves as was said in the article  surely  they joke!. I  have a son who is an airline pilot so I will be asking him  about this article.   I have  been  on many flts here and overseas since  1960 and at no time have I been aware of  any sexual occurrences  or tension. I think the article was appalling.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

the only things i’ve encountered on a flight were noisy drunks playing two up,  and being sat next to a very overweight  woman who folded the armrest and spread out to take a third of my seat

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Also I remembered the same complaints have been surfacing re our Defence Forces, I have a relative who was in the RAAF for about 16 years he said at no time was he ever aware of any drugs/sexual harassment etc..

Alcohol  yes, the officers used to be good drinkers in their own Officers Mess but never any problems.

I wonder why all these complaints are now starting to surface after so  many many years, or is it just a fairly new  kind of behaviour from men?

I really can’t understand the reasoning or thinking behind it all

Salina
    Participant

Certain sections of the female population have had their brains fried by the ease of so that called social media, to air anything that lodges in their brains.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

and if anything doesn’t lodge in their brains it will soon be put there by the local femafia

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Ha Ha Mal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15