Help please

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cobbles Vic Cobbles Vic 2 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 279 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

.borgee1
    Participant

Help please, who knows anything about Skype?, I know very little about it, but have been told that it’s a good way to phone folks in foreign parts.
    Please make any answers as simple as possible, technology savvy I am nnot

Cobbles Vic
    Cobbles Vic
    Participant

Hi Sheryl
    If you Google How to use Skype , There are quite a few sites . Scroll down to “how to use Skype a video Tutorial—Youtube ”
    I found this the best site as it shows
    (1) Introduction
    (2) Downloading
    (3) installing
    (4 Creating an account
    (5) getting started
    This site will explain all about Skype ,including How Find and add your friends to your contacts list–Hope this helps you . It is not to Technical
    Cheers Cobbles

Beatrice
    Beatrice
    Participant

Hi! Sheryl, I can’t help with the technical side of Skype as one of my sons set me up with it, but I can confirm it is a much better way to keep in touch rather than a phone call, I have a son that lives in Belgium with his wife and 22 month old baby, he Skypes me 3 or 4 times per week and it is a great way to keep up with the way the baby is progressing and growing which with phone calls I would miss so much and of course I feel I am speaking to my son ‘face to face’

.borgee1
    Participant

Cobbles and Beatrice, thankyou for your help

Beatrice
    Beatrice
    Participant

You are welcome Sheryl

Cobbles Vic
    Cobbles Vic
    Participant

No worry’s Sheryl , Hope it helped .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15