help wanted

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by JJS JJS 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 138 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

someone sends me very good articles in emails,  can anyone tell how i can save those emails and put them on a cd?  thankyou for any help you can give,  and please make any instructions as simple as possible,  i’m a dummy regarding most things re computing

Salina
    Participant

Mal, you’ll probably need to find a four year old to come and show you. LOL

There are lots of Help forums.   Have you tried googling your question ?

It’s surprising what one can get in the way of hints on tech stuff.

Abbey NSW
    Abbey NSW
    Participant

A lot can depend on how you access your emails. Mine are on yahoo.com.au and when I look at an email, there is a little print icon at the top of the email. If I click this, up comes a printer window, which usually shows the name of the printer that I last used. Change this by clicking the down arrow beside the slit where the printer name shows, and look at the list. If there is one that has microsoft print to PDF, then select this and click OK. Then a window opens that allows you to select the folder on your computer where you would like to save it, and also you can change the name of this email file to something more meaningful.  Hope this helps.

JJS
    JJS
    Participant

Mal: You can save them by creating a new box. Open outlook

go to FILE > click folder, a box will open click Inbox & type in a name for your new box, click save. You will be able to copy &drag that email

into your new box  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15