Holiday's

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dusty WA Dusty WA 4 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 687 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gblewis
    Participant

I am off tomorrow morning first thing to Perth with my daughter, for a weeks holiday, she is paying, a birthday present for herself and me- {next month for me}

Hooray, but please please let it be a bit warm, I am tired of all these grey days in Melbourne and its freezing, my hands have felt like ice blocks for days now.

The last two days have not got above 10 degree’s,  that’s what our outside gauge says. regardless of what the weather forecasters say.

They did say one day last week ” a lovely sunny afternoon” where, where ,not here in Bayside.

I think sometimes they  should  stick their heads out of the window and look around, they are often wrong.

So all  have a fun time  chatting  on Greypath whilst I am away.

Anonymous

Betty you luck lady I hope the weather is fine for you and your daughter enjoy your selves
    Ps: I hope the weather’s not to good or you may not want to come back 🙂
    Have a great time Ladies

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

🙂 Have a wonderful holiday Bettyh.

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

I fear we (Perth) may disappoint you weatherwise Betty, but it is nowhere near as cold as my beloved Melbourne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15