• GreyPath does not have its own photo library.
• You have to upload the photo from your computer to a photo storage website.
1. JOIN a photo storage website (like Photobucket or TinyPic).
2. ON YOUR PHOTO STORAGE/SHARING SITE
a) Upload your photo/s.
b) Click on your photo there and copy its web address. ALERT: In Photobucket … choose the right link … see tips.
3. GO BACK TO GREYPATH
a) Choose the Visual tab on the GreyPath post input box so you can see the toolbar above where you type.
b) Click where you want the photo to appear.
c) Click the Insert Image icon in the toolbar.
d) In the dialogue box that comes up, click in the Source box.
e) Paste the address/link of your photo.
f) Click OK.
🙂 Your photo should then appear in the input post box.
TIPS FOR USING PHOTOBUCKET … THE RIGHT LINK
• When using Photobucket you have to go to the exact image you want in your library then copy and paste the right type of link from the SHARE LINKS part of the page that your image is on.
• Either the Direct or HTML ones, the other two don’t work. I always use the Direct one. See pic below.
🙁 Don’t copy the address out of your browser window … that doesn’t work either.