Internet problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dusty WA Dusty WA 1 month, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 132 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bettym
    bettym
    Participant

This week has been dreadful for our house, no Internet , no landline, its go up to Optus once again ( three times), they are helpful but nothing much has happened up till today when once again we talk to the technicians and they just say, they have network problems Ho Hum we say as we wait and wait.
    Home we go and hooray we are connected, ( but land line is still out) first time I have looked at Greypath for days.
    I hear- oh technology has made life easier for people, I beg to differ in some cases its made life harder, in fact I hear alot of people complaining about it all.

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

I think some of the tech stuff has been good but some I will not even consider , I will never use on line banking or shopping ,I will never use the self serve machines at the super market Maybe it is a good thing that I am an old tart ,and  I will be pushing up daisies before it becomes a major problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15