Its annoying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tedwalker Tedwalker 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 62 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Yes I find it annoying when companies/shops and tradies no longer seem to bother telling you  what their address is or  their telephone number, in their advertising you only get a internet  listing That means turning on the computer, waiting for it to light up, then scan down  where ever, to try and find their listing, blow I can’t be bothered if its a shop that’s a sale they have missed out on,  if its a business I wait till I am in the mood and  eventually try to find them.

Oh I miss telephone books You always got a whole pile of names and  addresses in your suburb.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

i get annoyed at companies which say that they will call back,  but they never do,  bunnings are about the worst,  i phone to ask the price of something an d if they can deliver,  the person on the switchboard says ” the trade centre manager is busy serving someone at the moment,  give me your number and they will phone back”,  that’s the last i hear from  them,  they lose my business then

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

A lot of booking agencies on the internet also often don’t give the phone numbers of their clients.
    They don’t want you to phone the clients direct.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15