Jerusalem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by malmather malmather 2 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 83 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

jerusalem is he capital of israel.  it always has been and always will Indonesians are telling us that we are wrong and to expect repercussions.

one thing is certain,  sooner or later the Indonesians will invade Australia,  I absolutely  certain of it

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

Hey mal.
    That’s not a very cheerful prediction.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Such a long history of angst.

The part of Jerusalem called the City of David was settled in the 4th millennium BC. During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

Jerusalem is considered holy to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Both Israel and the Palestinian Authority claim Jerusalem as their capital, as Israel maintains its primary governmental institutions there and the State of Palestine ultimately foresees it as its seat of power; however, neither claim is widely recognised internationally.

A controversy to steer well clear of I think. Leave it to the primary local antagonists to sort out if that will ever be possible IMO.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Ted,  the population of indonesia is about 300 million,  272 million of which are moslems.  they are overcrowded,  we have plenty of space,   we have gold,  silver,  iron ore,  lead,  coal,  oil and the biggest prize of all,  uranium.  this government and every other government for decades have been giving “aid”  “grants”  and help in every other way.

read up about the alexander and the greek civilisation,  they took whatever the wanted  and in the end gave it away,  think about the  romans,  they started taking whatever they wanted and ended up giving “aid”  to the countries they had conquered,  welcoming  anyone who wanted to settle in rome and granting citizenship to all and sundry  eventually the conquered countries turned on the romans and that ended the roman empire  the british empire took everything they wanted,  now they are giving “aid”  to anyone,  welcoming anyone and granting citizenship,  now they have riots,  bombs,  rapes,  robberies and “no go” areas where even the police daren’t do.  we are doing the same thing,  and the same thing will happen here.   I will be dead long before that happens,  but I have two great granddaughters who are toddlers at the moment,  i dread to think what might happen to them in a few years.

Nothing changes,  people are always the same,  the only thing that happens is people find more efficient ways to kill each other,  Ug had a club and killed one person at a time,  one aircraft dropped one bomb in hiroshima and killed 100,000 in seconds

Indonesia will invade australia,  it’s just a matter of when.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15