Just a few oldies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 7 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 185 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

I came out of the chip shop with a meat/potato pie, large chips, mushy peas and a jumbo sausage.
    A poor homeless man, sitting there, said, “I’ve not eaten for two days.”
    I said to him, “I wish I had your willpower!”

A fat girl served me in McDonald’s at lunch time today. She said, “Sorry about the wait.”
    I said, “Don’t worry my dear.. you might lose it eventually.”
    +

Years ago, it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away, but since most doctors are now muslims, I’ve found a bacon sandwich works much better !
    +

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a bus or train and think to yourself, “I’m gonna take that!”
    +

A man in a hot air balloon was lost over Ireland. He looked down and saw a farmer in the fields and shouted down to him, “Where am I ?”
    The Irish farmer looked back up and shouted back, “You can’t fool me. You’re in that basket up there.”
    +

I had this trivia competition in the bag until the very last question, which I got wrong. The question was, “Where do women have the curliest hair ?”
    Apparently the correct answer was Fiji.
    +

williamthebold
    Participant

They might be oldies, but I am old too.
    So there is a match. SNAP.
    They were very much enjoyed.
    Thank you ‘abirdo’.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

LOL thanks Abirdo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15