Local Coffee Clubs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tulip Tulip 9 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 349 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jackSprat
    Keymaster

I am grateful that we still have real time coffee clubs in my area. This morning we had about 12 people turn up and talk was non stop on a good variety of issues.

I wonder if we are all turning off our internet presence? I still have a Facebook account only because most of my local contacts and clubs run FB accounts and that seems to be the way they want to keep in touch. But there are times when my finger is poised above the [Delete Account] button on Facebook.

Compared to/with FB, Greypath has been a haven of relative sanity. Not that I have been a big poster…

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

I do agree about Greypath Jack as it is so easy to post on – just wish more did.
    I also use facebook but only because a) I caught up with friends I worked with so many years ago and b) because of the news from my various interest groups (such as weatherobsessed, birds and other natural history)

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

Just popping in to say hello pretty ,much a stay at home these days ,apart from shopping and Drs visits ,and I’m sure no one wants to hear about that .I hope all the ones who are no longer posting are still with us .I have hit 89,and I am so pleased to haveĀ  shed one of the two fat ladies

Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

So lovely to see your posting Dusty, you have been missed! -:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15