Mrs Beaumont

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 3 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 88 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Salina
    Participant

“”Nancy Beaumont, the mother of the Beaumont children who went missing from an Adelaide beach in the 1960s, has died aged 92.
    Mrs Beaumont passed away on Monday, September 16, never knowing what happened to her three children.””

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/mother-of-missing-beaumont-children-nancy-beaumont-dies-aged-92/ar-AAHuMdR?ocid=spartanntp

An extremely sad headline today.   The mother of the Beaumont children has passed away. I suppose in a way, it’s happy news as she will now join her little angels.

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Though it is another mystery that will never be solved now at least the perpetrators of this crime are sure to have also departed this earth.

williamthebold
    Participant

I am saddened when I think about the late Mrs Beaumont’s circumstances.
    One cannot help but feel compassion, and a sense of disquiet over her situation.
    She was not only a human being, she was a mother.
    Unquestionably one of the best of all humans.
    But I did think a tentative explanation had been found to account for her children’s disappearance?
    Not yet proven to be so, but likely?
    I am sure she would have known about it?

bettym
    bettym
    Participant

I think it a shame that  people who commit crimes don’t admit to it when on their death beds, there are quite a few  unsolved murders etc, and  some suspects leave this world with     many  families left wondering about their loved ones.

Salina
    Participant

bettym, who can fathom the mind of a psychopath?  They want that sense of power to the end.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15