No Comments

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Timetrvlr Timetrvlr 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 417 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

As there has been no comments for a month now in this section, does that mean we are all healthy these days?? I know I seem to be free of any  problems, but maybe I should not say that as something will now go wrong with me. Ho Hum

Salina
    Participant

Bettyh, I’m a walking pill factory and would bore everyone to tears if I were to talk about my health problems. LOL
    Having said that, it’s interesting to read lately that a certain amount of coffee can be beneficial to one’s health…..which was good news for me as I can’t survive without my morning coffee.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

I’ve recently been diagnosed with Type2 diabetes – strong genetics for such on both parents family’s side.
    I began medication immediately plus regular blood glucose testing; results are not too bad – some adjustments re carbs needed 🙂
    I had no signs that led to my diagnosis so you can nrever be sure what’s around the bend.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Didi sorry to hear of  your diagnosis re Diabetes, but from  what I read you are not alone, hope your medication helps towards  you feeling healthy again real soon.Also  happy that you are now feeling well enough to write  here on greypath again.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic.
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

My husband also diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes, able to be controlled by diet as the majority are.

Jennywren-vic
    Jennywren-vic
    Participant

Sorry to hear that didi. However it is better to find out now than later. Good luck with your treatment.

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

Sorry for the sickies as for me ,my signeture speaks for itself

Dusty Dolan Copd,,Ckd,,Af”Bp

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

thankyou my GP friends for your helpful comments re my diabetes diagnosis – according to my ‘scores’ I’m doing well 🙂

Timetrvlr
    Timetrvlr
    Participant

I’ve learned not to ask old people how they are —-because they will tell you, in great detail. Now we talk about the weather.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15