No Comments

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Timetrvlr Timetrvlr 3 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 408 times

Viewing 2 posts - 10 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

hello Timetrvlr it is lovely to see your comments again – I remember that you contributed quite some time ago and your posts were always ‘worth the read’ 🙂

enjoy your scooter life – they are very popular here in Victoria Australia in fact quite possibly worldwide.

best wishes – 🙂

Timetrvlr
    Timetrvlr
    Participant

“didi – VIC  I’ve recently been diagnosed with Type2 diabetes – strong genetics for such on both parents family’s side.
    I began medication immediately plus regular blood glucose testing; results are not too bad – some adjustments re carbs needed
    I had no signs that led to my diagnosis so you can never be sure what’s around the bend.”

RE: Your Diabetes

I’ve found over the years that mine got worse which means more pills and a stricter diet but on the good side, if my blood sugar is too high, a half hour of fairly rigorous exercise will drop my blood sugar level about 25%.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Timetrvlr Timetrvlr. Reason: remove formating
Viewing 2 posts - 10 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15