No Females

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 120 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

When one looks at all the  riots in the middle East and elsewhere, also all   the praying  that the men seem to do you never see any women.?  In the Mosques, I hear women do pray else where but not with the men- are men considered  so unique that women can’t be with them as they pray .? As for all the riots overseas its men shooting , men firing rockets,men throwing stones, men crashing up shop fronts, men crashing into cars , men screaming and shouting, never do you see any women, are we just  sensible beings  that can’t  see the sense in all that these stupid men do?   We do have our dreadful  performances by men here but not like seems to happen overseas.

Salina
    Participant

Bettyh, I have seen pictures of women kneeling in a row at the back of where the men are praying.

And yes, sadly I have seen stories of women blowing themselves up.   In fact, not long ago, a woman and her child or children…not sure which…blew themselves up.   May be not as many women as men, but they are there.

Just found the story

…………………………………….……………

Three alleged suicide bombers, a woman and two children who reportedly detonated bombs at Diponegoro Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) on Jl. Diponegoro in Surabaya, East Java, on Sunday morning, were deliberately selected to carry out the attacks to draw less attention, an expert has said.

From the Jakarta Post May 14

…………………………………….………………………….

How sad and sick that is.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Salina,  just like some white women,  she may have been so frightened of her husband that  she decided that if she didn’t blow herself up he would kill her anyway,  and she could have had doubts about what would happen to the children if she left them,   I don’t know,  just thinking of the posibilities

Salina
    Participant

True, Malmather.   That is a possibility.   Or she could simply  have been mad or brainwashed or both.  The cult of ISIS is something I will never be able to comprehend.

Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

A quote from Winston Churchill in an email this morning. “Islam is more dangerous in a man than rabies in a dog.”

Salina
    Participant

Tulip….for sure!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15