Now it's the turn of "Doctor Blake"

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Senate Now it's the turn of "Doctor Blake"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jackSprat jackSprat 5 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 261 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Two women have accused the star of “Doctor Blake mysteries”  of sexual harassment,  by tomorrow probably 5 or 6 more will join in    I wonder if all these actors are being targeted by feminists in order to get them off TV and the stage and give more room for women,  after all there are many feminists who could easily play the part of men,  they have been doing it all their lives and many even look like men

bannie
    Participant

Just look at ABC News and Sports reports women are the mainstay of these broadcasts I hope we dont finish up with women being the Master Rase even though I am one.

Salina
    Participant

I’ve mostly supported the women, but it is now getting to be a media fest.

Salina
    Participant

This comment from a reader in one of the newspapers is very apt.

“It is a real pity the rich influential celebrities can not make this much noise about real Female oppression which a large number of women experience far more horrific abuses such as FGM and beatings and whippings, forced under age marriages and the such.”

jackSprat
    jackSprat
    Participant

The “media” will always make a spectacle out of human conflict. I also accept that humans sometimes succumb to a “bandwagon” effect.

Our evolving society and culture no longer accepts that violence or bullying in households or workplaces away from the public gaze should be ignored.

Assertions have been made and some at least appear to have been backed by testimony credible enough to require a response.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15