Other Nationalities

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Rachel Rachel 4 days, 21 hours ago. This post has been viewed 134 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Having spent quite a few days in Melbourne lately, its a case once again of spot the Aussie! the place seems to be full of Asians or other nationalities. I feel the government is letting in a whole lot more of these  refugees  than they are telling us.

Salina
    Participant

I don’t know the figures, but relative to our size, I think we are up among the highest intakes.
    I love Chinese/Malaysian food though. So, as long as some of the Asian people keep on opening their restaurants, I’m happy. LOL LOL

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Have noticed that those gangs of youths going round comiting violent robberies in the shopping centres all seem to be pf African origin,  the Somalies got here because of so called persecution in their own country,   our governments ( either red or blue) believed them,  now they have welfare payments,  presumably free or subsidised housing and they still rob innocents.  and I think that if a shop keeper tried to stop them he or she would be hurt badly or even killed.  If they are caught they should be deported immediately and the story we get from most of the illegals that they would be killed if sent back should be ignored,  because it probably isn’t true

jay
    Participant

Betty

The Asian and “other nationalities” could all be Australian nationality

Saline – agree with the yummy foods

Rachel
    Rachel
    Participant

I often wonder if the Government has thought of what they would do with the different nationalities if there were another world war.

jay
    Participant

Rachel – what other nationalities? They are all Australian

Are you suggesting we do what the US did to the Japanese in WW2

Rachel
    Rachel
    Participant

Just wondering jay not suggesting anything.
    Perhaps I should have said non Australian citizens and those without residency papers. However some citizens ( and I am an Australian citizen born in the UK) born overseas could still be torn between the old country and Australia. I am all for Australia in case anyone is wondering. This has been a good country to me and a wonderful place to raise my children and grandchildren who are in their 20’s now.
    I have been back to the UK once and I am so thankful that I don’t live there now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15