Out With Kissing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by abirdo abirdo 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 64 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bettym
    bettym
    Participant

That’s the latest article in one of our papers this week. Apparently it was a subject on the ABC this week. : The kissing Game must stop: It is a peculiarly Australian Masculine Manoeuvre, I big to differ. We have always greeted friends ,family, etc, with a peck on the cheek. The article says a man leans across to an unsuspecting woman, and draws her in for a puckered -up invasion of her facial space. What rubbish I say.We are always happy to see someone and we know he is bending down to give us a quick peck on the cheek, to say hullo nice to see you. And that’s all that is in it!!.
    The article goes on the say– to kiss in public someone who has not invited you is dominating behaviour, It can lead to sexual advances- what in public? Huh? what rubbish I say. Men greet each other particularly the Europeans they kiss with a big hug , our sporting men also give big hugs and maybe a kiss saying well done .This article goes on talk of little girls and boys having to put up with this kissing. I wont bother to repeat all it says. Once again all rubbish I think

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Some people have nothing better to do than try and make waves! Personally I always prefer a good hug from any that I am not in a relationship with. Nothing like that feeling of friendship and caring.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15