OXYGEN THERAPY

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Megan Rushton 2 years, 10 months ago. This post has been viewed 1295 times

Viewing 6 posts - 10 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Good, please stay in touch.

Megan Rushton
    Participant

Hi there.  I am a new member of Greypath and was most interested to read the blogs on Oxygen Therapy as, apart from having a chronic lung condition, I am also a volunteer Patient Advocate with the Lung Foundation Australia.  As I have had a lot to do with the Lung Foundation’s website, I can assure everyone with confidence that if you access their website, all and any questions you want to ask about Oxygen Therapy will be answered for you.  Therefore I encourage you all to go to http://www.lungfoundation.com.au and spend a little bit of time exploring the site.  I do recommend the DVD series you can find on the website titled ‘Better Living With Chronic Lung Disease’ which is a 10 part series of 10 minute segments covering a myriad of topics in respect of chronic lung disease and COPD.  You might even be able to pick me out in the DVDs!!!  Always happy for Greypath people of contact me if they need any assistance in finding the right answers to their questions.

Anonymous

Thanks Megan. I’m an American who has had a long experience with COPD. Welcome to the forum. Any expertise you bring to the members here will no doubt be appreciated. Cheers.

Megan Rushton
    Participant

I will be happy to keep all Greypath readers updated with any useful information that may come my way on chronic lung conditions.  I do note that Wednesday, 19 November, 2014 is World COPD Day which will be ‘celebrated’ (for want of a better word…..) around the world.  The Lung Foundation Australia has an area on their website dedicated to this event and you can find information there as to the closest event to you within Australia if you would like to participate on the day.  Our main aim on the day is to walk for COPD as walking and exercise is one of the very best things you can do to help yourself deal with COPD or any other lung condition.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

welcome to GreyPath Megan – your offer of assistance to those who have a COPD condition is wonderful – enjoy GP 🙂

Megan Rushton
    Participant

Thank you.  I will do my best to keep you all informed!  Cheers, Megan

Viewing 6 posts - 10 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15