Plastic Bags at Supermarkets.

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums CoffeeHaus Plastic Bags at Supermarkets.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by abirdo abirdo 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 63 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Lots of letters in newspapers re the plastic bag carry on. The general consensus was  we are turning into a whinging lot , always someone complaining about something these days, and the plastic bag fiasco is laughable so thinks most letter writers .

Fancy carrying on re having to buy a bag if you forget to bring one. I see  lots of folk just pile goodies into the trolley and then put in boot of car, my daughter does that if she forgets her bag( which is usually).  I have a few  free bags (not plastic ) that I have got from different clothing shops over time, all piled into my car boot, but I still do forget  now and then when at supermarket,  but who cares, not me,I  just carry the goodies if not many, otherwise its   pile into trolley. No problems.

Salina
    Participant

bettyh, it does seem that way, that everyone is whinging, but I think because it’s so easy to publish ones’ thoughts on the net now, it can come across as a lot of people whinging, but everyone simply wants to have a say. We will adapt no doubt, but I must still have my say..😀.    I think the supermarkets will sell many bin bags and make lots of moolah out of the ban.  

😀

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Salina.
    abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

All of which are so much worse for the environment. My one-use bags always had multiple uses – except the ones which were already decomposing before I got them home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15