Quiz: Optimist, Pessimist or Realist?

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums CoffeeHaus Quiz: Optimist, Pessimist or Realist?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by desk hermit desk hermit 2 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 1103 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jen
    Jen
    Participant

How do you look at the world? Try these 10 questions to find out!

http://www.quizfreak.com/are-you-an-optimist-a-pessimist-or-a-realist/index.html

John
    John
    Participant

Mine may not come out like this if I did it several times Ha Ha ..but I will settle for this one.

Congratulations, you are real! You don’t look at the world like a giggly ignorant school girl, but you also don’t look at the world as a deep, dark, pit of despair. You see the world as it is – a beautiful mixture of the great, good, bad, and ugly. You don’t let the ups get you too high, or the downs get you too low. You don’t let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart. You maintain a healthy optimism, but with a sense of reality. Keep it real, my friend! What do you think your friends and family are? Share this quiz and let’s see how they do!

I don’t like the rather stupid turn of phrase “giggly ignorant school girl”.

beus
    beus
    Participant

You are a Realist !

Congratulations, you are real!  You don’t look at the world like a giggly ignorant school girl, but you also don’t look at the world as a deep, dark, pit of despair.  You see the world as it is – a beautiful mixture of the great, good,bad and ugly.  You don’t let the ups get you too high, or the downs get you too low.  You don’t let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart. You maintain a healthy optimism, but with a sense of reality.

Keep it real, my friend!

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

🙂 I’m a realist as well.

Anonymous

Like everyone else,I ticked the bottom box each time.

I wonder how honest we all were.   🙂

Anonymous

You are a Pessimist!

Been going through some rough times? It’s okay – we’ve been there. You’ve been thrown under the bus a few times by life and have lost a little bit of hope in the goodness of people. But trust us, it’s not that bad! Your sports team will be good again one day, and you will definitely get your swagger back as time goes on. Time to think a bit more positive, enjoy life a bit more, and get out there! We believe in you. What do you think your friends and family are? Share this quiz and let’s see how they do!

beus
    beus
    Participant

I know for myself and I am sure of the others we  are all honest – No point in doing the quiz if you cant be completely honest – not just with yourself but with others also.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by beus beus.

Anonymous

No problems beus.I was really questioning myself,so I went back and checked the questions again.I wasn’t prepared to change anything,so it looks like I am a realist.

Does that mean that my glass is always full ❓   🙂

Cobbles Vic
    Cobbles Vic
    Participant

also a realist ????? strange , Always thought I was an optimist

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15