SITE DOWN FOR FOUR DAYS

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Tedwalker Tedwalker 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 226 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ray Lewis
    Ray Lewis
    Keymaster

Folks,our domain name registration ran out on Saturday,  and the registrar did not contact us for renewal, so they shut the site down! I dont handle our rego and had to contact the person who does such, who was overseas, so it too a few days. Those two people  who handle our tech side are both most valued volunteers, and their help here, most appreciated once again… Anyway back on line now. Have fun

Ray

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Great to see the GP site back. Many thanks Ray and team.

Salina
    Participant

Thankyou Ray.   I just posted about it at the same time as you. 😎

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Salina.
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

i wondered if i had been banned,  but didn’t know why,  i aint dun nuffink,  not this time anyway

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

Thanks Ray and team.
    Good to be back.

Ray Lewis
    Ray Lewis
    Keymaster

Not banned Mal, but as you can see below I was called into Felis’s office to explain things.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Hope all our new members realize that Jack Sprat ,Felis’s  and Ray  have  been the management team for the last 10 yrs.

Felis’s has been very quiet for some time but glad to see he is still on board, the ship is not sinking yet!!!

Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

Welcome back Ray also Felix, who now looks so handsome. Do Cats have Botox?! 🙂

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

That Felis picture looks like a chairman of a board.
    😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15