Sleep,a problem or not for you?

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums CoffeeHaus Sleep,a problem or not for you?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 182 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Leshan
    Participant

This morning up in the early hours and have been online reading forum posts on a US based seniors website.Going by those posts sleeping enough is a problem for more seniors than I’ve thought.

All academic for me due to an illness/condition that means I can rarely stay in one position for more than three hours or so before pain forces me to get up and pace around for a while to ease bone and muscle aches.

Has me wondering how my fellow Grey Pathers fare in the sleep stakes.No problems or uh-oh? In my own situation can see my electricity bills soaring as colder nights set in and I’m up and wandering around regardless.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

Leshan.  I have no problem in sleeping,  and a few minutes after I get in bed i’m asleep,  my problem is having to get up three times a night to go to the loo,  mind you,  the minute i’m back in bed i sleep again

Salina
    Participant

Leshan sorry to hear you have so much trouble sleeping.    I’m sure you keep in touch with your medical carers.    There is always new medical technology popping up, so they may be able to help you one day.

In general, I sleep fairly well, although about once a week or so, I wake up in the early hours and can’t get back to sleep.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Leshan, I don’t sleep for long, never have since teens.

A four hour stretch is a long one for me. Usually 1.5-3 hours at a time for me, when I feel tired, often very odd hours day or night.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15