So much for Technology

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by abirdo abirdo 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 88 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

We have been having all sort of problems, my husbands mobile has been playing up, Optus can’t  seem to fix it looks like a new phone on the cards, My mobile is not a happy chappie either, our Landline keeps dropping out  most annoying when talking to someone, our computers are also playing up, Maybe its the weather? that’s what people tend to say when any complaints are aired about anything.

Oh well all will be resolved in time I am sure.

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

That’s all very trying bettyh, but one of your computers must be working, or you could not have made this post.
    Let’s hope all will be resolved soon

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Sorry to hear that BettyH. My laptop and mobile are coming up to the dreaded over 5 years stage. Expecting them to peg out at any moment LOL.

Just tried to go to Telstra to check latest mobiles and plans … they’ve pegged out as well as per below.

We’re working to fix an issue that is currently impacting access to some Telstra apps and Telstra.com. We’re sorry for the impact and will keep you updated. 4:33 PM – 30 Oct 2018

Still working at it LOL. @Telstra 32 min.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

I have a mobile phone too just like almost everyone else,  I bought it to take it with me incase of an emergency if I was away from home.  Once i was about 5 kilometers from Strathalbyn and my car broke down.  I tried to phone the raa,  guess what,  “no signal”

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Yes that’s a major problem in country areas over here in the west as well. Every so often we hear how these dead spots are reducing but there are still many places even on major roads that will be many years away from being fixed. My daughter has twice lived on a property (once in Denbarker and once between Collie and Williams) where she had to go to a particular spot on that property to get any service – and very liable to drop out at any time. Hurray she has just moved to an area near Arthur River where she can even use her mobile in the house! (The place names will mean nothing to most Eastern Staters but they are all in the Great Southern WA and not out in WoopWoop!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15