Stab somebody, no worries mate.

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Senate Stab somebody, no worries mate.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  williamthebold 5 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 617 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 20 total)
  • Author

johnvic
    Participant

On the news this morning was a story of a couple of teens stabbed in the upper body by party gate-crashes. It was reported the gate-crashes were of Middle Eastern appearance and were yelling “Australian scum” as they bashed and stabbed the party goers. This appears to be a hate crime or maybe even an act of terror; yet the captured offender was released on bail. When are our courts going to get tough on violent offenders; and yes shock horror grasp, even “new Australians”, migrants, refugees and asylum seekers who seem to be able to do no wrong.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

JohnVic,  australians won’t wake up until it’s too late,  it’s almost too late now,  when will the majority of people start to see these “migrants”  for what they really are?

johnvic
    Participant

MM; probably not until they get their noses out of the backsides of the United Nations and stop being afraid of upsetting the do-gooder advocate groups.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

My husband says everytime,  something like these bashing’s, break ins etc happen, why  dont we just send them back home for goodness sake we don’t  want them here in Australia. I agree, and the sentences handed out are just an absolute  joke.

Salina
    Participant

Lately bettyh, it appears that some of these criminals were born here.

I wish the fellow from one of the houses who got his baseball bat out, could have used it a bit more.

Salina
    Participant

At least now, the reports describe the offenders by race, which was not allowed by our previous Police  Commissioner, who also changed the name from Police Force to Police Service.

The word Force might be too frightening for the thugs and criminals.

Salina
    Participant

I might also add, I can understand to some degree, why many Americans choose to arm themselves.

williamthebold
    Participant

Salina, I am going to disagree with you a bit here.
    I really don’t think ‘thugs and criminals’ would notice the change of the word force to the word service. Only we would/do.
    Also, it is easy to talk about others ‘putting the boot in to wrong-doers’. Would you do it yourself? Picture yourself in that situation.
    In extreme emergency we would I am sure. But not otherwise. Generally speaking, we are peaceful people.
    Sorry Salina, maybe I have drunk(en) too much coffee. ^_^
    And with the gun situation in the USA, I think it is a case of ‘when in rome do as rome does’.

johnvic
    Participant

I don’t think any would be crims out there are talking police force or service; cops maybe. In any case when mob mentality takes over it’s anything goes. You can bet when a mob of ethnically similar people living in a minority situation who feel hard done by they will rebel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15