start as you mean to go on

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Jokes start as you mean to go on

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 1 month, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 113 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    malmather
    malmather
    Participant

in deepest darkest norfolk or suffolk or somewhere a farmers boy got married.  on their way home from the church by horse and cart the horse shied,  the boy got out,  looked the horse in the eye and said, “now,  that be once”  got back on the cart and carried on.  a few miles on the horse shied again,  off the cart, looks horse in the eyes and said “now that be twice’ gets back on the cart and carries on.  a few miles later the horse shies again,  down from the cart,  looks the horse in the eye and says ” now,  that be three times”,  he pulls out a shotgun and shoots the horse.

his bride jumps down from the cart,  hits him on his chest and says ” you cruel heartless man,  if i’d have known what you were like i wouldn’t have married you ”  he looked her in the eye and said “now,  that be once”

Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

Mal,I’m pleased this is in the joke section!

Salina
    Participant

That is so funny.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15