Still alive and kickin"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 177 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

Hi all just to let you know I didn’t fall off the perch ,just updated the computer and have spent 2 weeks trying to conquer windows 10,and a whole new setup, and gradually getting there (I think)I hope you are all well and happy  ,,,

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

Thanks Jen

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Glad you are OK! Just hoping my computer and Windows 7 will keep on keeping on as I dread having to change!

Leshan
    Participant

Good to know all OK dusty.Windows 10 fun after years on earlier systems isn’t it.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

welcome back Dusty,    i got windows 10 on a new laptop,  but i couldn’t handle it,  so i took it to the computer mechanic and he put it back onto windows 7,  not as many gadgets on as 10,  but easier for this old bloke to drive

Salina
    Participant

Welcome back Dusty.   Computers can be a real pain, but what would we do without them now.   Stick with Win10….it will sort itself out.  Good luck.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

I’ve never, ever had “Windows” despite being a computer nerd since 1987 and did first website around 1996 according to old files  … sounds like a bit of a pain.

My system has evolved quite easily … and I’m very grateful for that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15