Tennis brats

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 909 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Participant

Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic

What rude young men they are. I understand that they get frustrated with some of the umpires decisions  but I’m sure some of the other much greater players do as well . Maybe they should be grounded  for awhile and not get to play any tennis for money, then they might put brain into gear before opening mouth the next time.

Would they like someone to speak to or about their  father, mother, brother or sister like they do.

It’s  a pity the racquet throwing incident the other day didn’t bounce up and bang the offender under the chin.

Yes we’ve had the likes of McEnroe and Hewitt spitting the dummy in the past as well.

I didn’t like them either.

gblewis
    Participant

I agree totally Rachel, its disappointing that some of these players get carried away with their publicity and start to think they are  just really great  and turn into unpleasant Pratts.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Totally agree with all you say Rachel … am so sick of the current self-entitled, loud-mouthed, challenge-the-ref,  ‘drugs, drink ‘n sex’  mob of so-called sports superstars.

🙁 Everyday, another scandal or ‘woe is me’ story. Wish they’d get over themselves.

Anonymous

Come on folks its Sunday everyone knows
    Monday is bitching day so get it all of your chest today cause tomorrow I take no !!!! from anybody 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15