The Chat room

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  williamthebold 5 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 318 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Salina
    Participant

I notice from time to time, comments in the chat box about Greypath, and really wonder why some of the commenters don’t bother to join up and be a part of this wonderful website.

Sure, now and again there is a disagreement, but boy! wouldn’t it be boring if we all thought exactly the same.    Sometimes, very rarely, a hurtful comment might be made, and can have an effect.   I nearly spat the dummy not long ago, and glad I didn’t.

If that happens, best to step back for a short while, or even front up and say exactly what one feels without attacking.

I wish all a Happy New Year, including the lurkers.   🙂

Dusty WA
    Dusty WA
    Participant

And the best that the New Year has to offer to you Salina and all who  pop into GP

Salina
    Participant

Thankyou Dusty.   I hope you and your loved ones have a peaceful and happy New Year.

williamthebold
    Participant

Perhaps the lurkers and visitors are captivated by our brilliant repartee Salina, and, unable to think of anything better to say, say nothing?
    I have been watching the names of the guests of late.
    These are so varied and interesting that I think it must be more than chance that such a disparateness {I have been wanting to use that word for ages} of names are displayed.
    Maybe now that new year is over, and they have had a chance to recover from copious amounts of fun, laughter, food, and drink, they might find enough energy to press some of the keys on their keyboard?
    I am VERY sure they have much to say.
    I am looking forward to finding out what it is.
    Here’s hoping.
    I can hardly type because my fingers are crossed.

Salina
    Participant

William, whenever anyone opens the Geypath site, the chat room will automatically throw up a random name.   If the person is a member and logs on,  the random name will change to the members’ correct  nick name.   So the random names we see, could often just be members having a look before deciding to log on or not, as well as lurkers.     I often do it myself.

The reason I commented was because of particular comments made a while ago.

I’ll leave it at that.

williamthebold
    Participant

Thank you Salina.
    I thought it might be something like that. Random assignment of names.
    Thank you for confirming it.
    I can probably uncross my fingers now?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15