This Boss is Priceless.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 1655 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

If you’ve ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will love this.

Arcelor-Mittal Steel, feeling it was time for a shake
    ?-?
    up, hired a new CEO.  The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall.  The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business.  He asked the guy, “How much money do you make a week?”  A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, “I make $400 a week. Why?” The CEO said, “Wait right here.”

He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, “Here’s four weeks’ pay. Now GET OUT and don’t come back!!”

Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, “Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?”

From across the room a voice said, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”

Anonymous

I have known bosses like that.  😀 😀

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

🙂 Good one!!

romvar
    romvar
    Participant

This gave me a chuckle!

Anonymous

Thanks Windy.

Anonymous

Were you the one you knew Slaps. Ha-ha. 👿

Anonymous

Give it a rest Windy.

The swing must be playing up again,eh.  🙂

You should be thankful that I had the decency to respond.I note that none of your friends have,MATE.

Anonymous

Slaps

Give it a rest yourself MATE.

Your post on 2/4 Quiz. You are still stuttering Windy.  :)

No need for that unnecessary remark WAS THERE, you are just stirring the pot.

Cheerio 😈

Anonymous

I remember a time when I thought that you had a sense of humour.What has gone wrong,Windy,,,,,MATE??  🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15