This World ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tulip Tulip 1 week, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 64 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I am not surprised that over a Billion people watched Harry and Megan’s wedding, it was the one bright  happy spot in what seems to be a very troubled  world these days

All news reports you read or hear of,  is depressing these days, they talk of crime, corruption, dreadful world disasters, people being killed in cars, shot, murdered,   drugs  etc!

People are becoming complainers and whingers,not my thoughts, but  I hear other people saying this, I do get the impression though that  many people are not happy with their lives, suicide is on the increase especially amongst  younger people .

Who wants to be young? I feel very happy with my  lot,so  on that note I think I will go make a cup of coffee and look on the big bright side of life, I will go outside and  enjoy nature, the plants, birds etc.

Tedwalker
    Tedwalker
    Participant

I think part of the reason the media concentrates on negative things,is that many people like to read, see or hear them.
    This can make many people feel better because they are not as badly off as those presented.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

I like the way the ABC News website has a Good News section.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/good-news/

Tulip
    Tulip
    Participant

It was the Good news one I meant Jen,but thank you for both. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15