Tis Season For Head Colds

Welcome to the Greypath National Seniors Website Forums Health Tis Season For Head Colds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by didi - VIC didi – VIC 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 426 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

My daughter had a head cold, she gave it to my husband, he now has given to me, love to share things around in our house.

But it meant I can’t get my flu injection just yet, I had to cancel my dental appointment for today and I feel like death warmed up, fortunately head colds don’t usually last that long, fingers crossed. I think I will take myself off for a afternoon snooze.

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

bettyh I’m sorry to read of the head cold spread in your family – I hope everyone recovers soon.
    My chemist recommended a wonderful product when I had a cough that wouldn’t go away – I have recommended it to a lot of friends and everyone has had good results.
    It is named Sambucol made with BLACK ELDERBERRY, VIT C and ZINC; their range includes throat lozenges and, not that I took them, but I’m sure they have a cold and flu tablet.
    I need to be careful when I get a head cold as it move to one’s chest and become quite nasty.
    Best wishes for a quick recovery 🙂

Gold Class
    Participant

Betty is that sold in every State?

didi - VIC
    didi – VIC
    Participant

Gold Class, didi here – do you mean the SAMBUCOL products? I assume they would be sold Australia wide check with your chemist. 🙂
    P.S. – it tastes good even!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15