Tv Interviewers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by malmather malmather 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 174 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I think the TV interviewers on TV need a few lessons on  how to ask sensible questions of people leaving the courts . They all ask the most childish appalling questions of people. For example- What do you think about going to jail? Are you going to apologize to  your congregation?

One man with an umbrella over his head as it was raining was asked- why are you hiding your face( you could see his face easily) What do you think about your sentence ? well what can one say to that stupid question

Honestly I think the young female reporters who are obviously learning the ropes are the worst at asking the inane questions

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic.

williamthebold
    Participant

I agree.
    Young reporters asking such questions reflects badly on the education given them by society. We seem to have failed them?
    Somehow they lack a proportionate sense of real life.
    Partly a lack of experience and also the demands of their employment?
    So what can we do to improve this?
    Write to them directly?
    Do something else?
    What sayest thou?

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

I hate the ‘How do you feel?’ after some tragedy. Also hate the interviewing of athletes after an event when they are still struggling to get their breath.

Salina
    Participant

abirdo, couldn’t agree more.   A parent emerges from court after listening to horrendous detail   on how their child died from the impact of a punch, and the  offenders’ sentence revealed  is asked : How does that make you feel?     The journalist in those instances is monumentally stupid.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

there is a joke about a reporter outside Fords Theater

“Apart from the incedent with the gun Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15