Where is everyone ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jen Jen 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 113 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Looks like its that time of the year again when most of our greypathers are taking a break from writing here,on looking at  the forums  it looks like months since some of them  have had any interest.

I can remember quite a few who no longer visit us and wonder are they still in the land of living? or just sick of greypath. I know when this site first started there were no other forums and no others like it, now there are lots , like facebook which is very big.

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Yes Betty. It is sad that we do not know what happens to previous posters. I belong to facebook merely to receive news of my interest groups. I find Greypath so much easier to post on and get a response. I receive ‘funnies’ from friends which are sometimes suitable to put into ‘Jokes’ but few others seem to do this.
    I have started a list of the ‘guests’ that pop up in the Chat section and just wish they would join and contribute.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Abirdo and Bettyh … I wonder what happens to people as well.

A little ‘blast from the past’ …

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

Jen,  I remember all those names  but several of those males were banned  from greypath by Ray as they became unreasonable in their nasty comments and name calling to various members which upset  quite a few and they decided to leave, even after Ray banned  the real nasty ones we didn’t get some of our lovely members back again which was sad.

abirdo
    abirdo
    Participant

Missing from your list Jen is Tivoli Dreamer who was a keen poster I remember.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

You’re right Abirdo but I think Tivoli Dreamer may have started posting a little after 2013.

LOL Bettyh, I remember the “great banning of 2016” … from Ray

Future bans will be permanent.
    20/02/2016 at 5:15 pm

Those affected:
    • Windy
    • Alan
    • Cobbles
    • Stewie
    • Slapsy
    • Nico

Very feisty interchanges in those days.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15