Windows 10

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jasmin Beck Jasmin Beck 1 year ago. This post has been viewed 288 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ray Lewis
    Ray Lewis
    Keymaster

If you are thinking of downloading windows 10 soon, then such is still free until the end of this month of  July 2016. I think that if we seniors avoid such upgrades for too long we may well find a step up through a few versions rather hard. Most of us will need a bit of help though to get into the swing of the new ways of doing things

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ray Lewis Ray Lewis.
    Jasmin Beck
    Jasmin Beck
    Participant

Ray,
    I have just posted about a virus which has somehow attached itself to my laptop. Keeps coming up major security risk. I don’t know how it happenned as I related in post.Hate Windows 10, as you know I had no problems with 7.
    Scared that I might inadvertantly pass on to others, butthe few people I e/mail to, haven’t had a problemn.
    Have asked for assistance.
    No luck with Sandi, and my address book with all her details, like most of my things disappeared when I went to f`rst nursing home straight from hospital -have virtually lost ecerything including “Haven of Angels”, which as you can imagine has broken my heart.
    Am too scared to look for another facility as training in mental health is what I do, they have no idea, but it’s not covered in the AIN level 3.
    Also it doesn’t help when your Guardian is your Brother in Law, who up until nowhad no interest in me at all.
    So much has happenned since we met with you -Richard had someone else even then and I wasn’t aware.I really believed I could trust him and that he really cared -so naive, always have been, always will.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15