Worth a thought

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Caddymag Caddymag 3 years, 11 months ago. This post has been viewed 1153 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Strange that only 1 joke post in the last 12 (at time of writing) has been worthy of a response. Our sense of humour is waning.

Rachel
    Rachel
    Participant

Windy, perhaps like me others have been trying to word a suitable reply without getting into trouble

Caddymag
    Caddymag
    Participant

It would be nice if the number of hits to topics was recorded. I hate telling a joke and nobody laughs.

Perhaps a 🙂 would be a substitute.

Anonymous

Rachael

Agree entirely, I seem to attract trouble with replies.

Caddymag

I’m with you also.

you had a caption I downloaded from the jokes it was SAVE THE TREES I have used it many times but have lost the original is there way you can get me the copy again please. I think it was by windy.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Ray Lewis Ray Lewis.
    Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Was it this one?

SAVE THE TREES

We have to stop cutting down trees! This is getting serious!

Anonymous

🙁  🙁

How sad.

pome
    Participant

i often print off the short ones for an ederly lady see every week and she says it makes her day so thanks for the jokes ,if it makes some body happy it is worth it .

Caddymag
    Caddymag
    Participant

Hello Pome.
    Some months ago there appeared on Greypath an email address for the editor of a retirement village newsletter (me). The newsletter is packed with clean jokes, feel good stories and puzzles. Unfortunately for you I am unwilling to re-post that address because of security concerns.
    But, if you know a Greypather who has that address, you might like to ask for it.
    The newsletter would give you a lot of jokes to tell your elderly lady.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15