Your rates at work.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Salina 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 255 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Salina
    Participant

I would like to know how much these people are paid to waste time on matters which amount to attempted social engineering. .  Whatever happened to collecting garbage ,etc.?

“Brimbank Council has demanded female “walk and don’t walk” figures in traffic lights at crossings in a bid to “improve gender equity”.

Mayor Margaret Giudice said the change would “show women and girls that they are important and valued in our community”.
    “We know that improving gender equity leads to very positive outcomes for organisations and for our community … research shows societies with greater gender equity have lower rates of violence towards women and children,” she said.”””

Melb Her Sun today

The cost for the trial is $8400.

How many bowls of stew would that be for the homeless?

bannie
    Participant

Stop the world I want to get off…..How stupid thats all I can say.

Salina
    Participant

Bannie, that is how this world is heading.   But I think Victoria is the worst State in Aus for political correctness,   Sad, as once we were the greatest State in Australia in so many ways.

Leshan
    Participant

Bannie these PC and gender extremists, though only a small percentage of the total population, seem determined to remake the world to suit their views no matter how mad their views might be.

Baffled why spineless authorities continue to pay any heed to them at all.Satisfy one of their aims and they will come up with ten even more insane demands in a split second.

A reasonable,polite and tolerant person I’m fed up to the back teeth with these lunatic despots.Sounds like you are as well.

malmather
    malmather
    Participant

sooner or later there will be a backlash,  every normal sensible woman will turn on them and then the councils,  state and federal governments will have to act to put an end to the lunacy

Salina
    Participant

Malmather, just this morning I’ve read of a movement that is forming a groundswell against the insanity that seems to be taking over society.   It’s gratifying to see, in this movement, young people actively participating and supporting them.

If you and others are interested, you can google Intellectual Dark Web.

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

For pedestrian lights in Australia, I reckon we should have kangaroos so you can hop across OR wombats so you can amble across.

Be great for the tourist trade IMO.

bettyh Vic
    bettyh Vic
    Participant

I agree with all comments the world and people are becoming stupid!!!

Hey what a great idea Jen the animals would be lovely and unique to Melbourne.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by bettyh Vic bettyh Vic.
    Jen
    Jen
    Participant

LOL BettyH … might pass on my idea to the Gold Coast Council here … they love anything that has a tourist slant.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15