Greypath RULES for Forums, Chat rooms, Message Boards and more. 29/08/06
Folks, our site has grown so big now that we now need to list a set of rules, which by entering any of the Greypath interactive sections, you must accept. They are designed to make the experience here much more pleasant for everyone.
1. The views expressed in the chat rooms message boards and elsewhere throughout the site, are those of the individual user and not those of Greypath or its ISPs.
2. You may not post messages which are abusive, racist, obscene, defamatory or the content of which is otherwise undesirable, illegal or in breach of the rights of any person. Any decisions as to such remain with us.
3. We reserve the right, at our full discretion, to remove any postings at any time and without notice to you if we deem them to be not in the best interests of the general visitor. Mostly we will delete the whole string rather than make value judgements about various individual messages within the subject string. We also reserve the right to ban anyone (without making a value judgement as to the merits of what they have to say) in what we deem, at our sole discretion, to be in the best interests of the board in general. No explanation or correspondence will be entered into regarding our actions in this regard.
4. You must not rely on any statement published on Greypath without first taking specialist professional advice
5. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it, by following any computer tips, advice, or recommendations (for software or otherwise), you agree to not to hold GreyPath or any of it’s employees responsible for any problems that may be created by following said advice.
6. All of tips posted, recommendations, and information are intended for you to use at your own risk.
7. We make no guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the information on this site is error free or 100% accurate
8. You can access other sites via links from Greypath. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
9 And, if you have any doubt, we reiterate
By registering at Greypath you agree not to post any racist, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed of such action taken by us). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit, and without prior notice or explanation.